Monday 9 September 2013

A bit delayed....

Last Wednesday (4/9/13) we had workshops. Our first one was a massage workshop. We learned how to give a shoulder massage and relax to release stress. Next up was a Positive Party!

http://positiveparties.com/

We sang songs, played silly games and had a great time. We also learned about perception and first impressions of things.

In PE we had the beep test, which I did not enjoy very much (I don't like running) but I did pretty well for me, I think. In Religion we started research for our group projects on the Millennium Development Goals, or MDGs. These are a set of 8 worldwide goals to try to achieve by 2015.

I'm a bit anxious about getting the Junior Cert. results on Wednesday, but all the work is done so I can't change anything now!

No comments:

Post a Comment