Tuesday 22 October 2013

Grease is the word...

Haven't written a post in over a week now.....Oops! I have been busy though, between geography projects, Junk Kouture, and being in Waterford over the weekend.

For our geography project we were each given an island from around Ireland. We have to research the attractions, accommodation, access, activities, amenities and population. I got Inis Meáin, one of the Aran Islands.

At the weekend I was in Waterford. My cousin Harry turned 1 so we went to his house for a little party. My auntie made a really nice chocolate teddy bear cake, with a smaller one in the shape of a number 1. We gave Harry his cake in his highchair, and he smeared it all over his face and hair. Not a pretty sight! That night we went to Grease.My cousins school De La Salle College were doing Grease as their musical this year. It was really good, and I enjoyed it so much. After that we went to their house and had crisps and sweets. The next day it was my uncle's memorial mass. We went to mass with my nanny and grandad, all my cousins and aunties and uncles. After that we went to O' Donnachas restaurant for dinner. I had plaice and chips, it was so nice! After that it was back up the motorway as I had a rehearsal for 'Little Shop of Horrors' with Clane Musical Society. I was only a little bit late so it wasn't too bad.

Yesterday we had a meeting with a woman from the Kildare Enterprise Board about Mini-Company. She asked us about our idea and what our plans were. Our group is called 'Cake Couture' and our idea is a baking kit with recipes, cupcake cases and decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment